Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dragging Stuff Home...

Yesterday, Joe looks out the kitchen window and asks me,"What is that?"  I calmly tell him it's a mattress.  He asks me, "Where did you get it?" I told him from the side of the road.  He continues questioning, "Why do you drag stuff home from the side of the road?" I tell him, because it's good for the horses.  He shakes his head...

The conversations changes...I tell him thank you for taking my car in and having the oil changed.  He says they washed it and cleaned out the inside...I ask him, "They didn't throw away my bone did they?!" He looks at me with a puzzled look, "I didn't know you had a bone in your car? Why on earth do you have a bone in your car?"  I say, "To hit someone if they get too close to me."  He asks, "What kind of bone is it?"  I say, "I'm not sure, but I'm sure it's a leg bone of an elk or a deer, because it's pretty big."  He asks, "Where did you get this bone?" I said, "From the middle of the road." He places both hands on the side of his face, exasperated and says, "You have got to stop dragging stuff home from the side of the road."  I just laugh...

And now...why the mattress is good for the horses... :0)  My little boy...Kota...he try's so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment