Monday, July 11, 2016

Making a step for Bumi

Bumi is one of Megan's adopted senior baby boy's. He is long like and has a gimp in his onebof his front legs. He struggles to get up on her bed so Meg tried to find him a step, but it's just not big enough. So, I am going to try and make him a better one out of extra stuff lauing around the house. 

I think I can use these as a base.

I spray painted them black.

Found this old piece of wood.... Not sure what it was used for.
 
Drilled holes in order to bolt them to the bases.

Found some old foam left over from another project. Cut it to fit the board.
Found an old bath towel, and stapled it on the board. When Megan returns, I will have her pick out some fabric and I'll sew a better fitting cover amd perhaps add somemore stuffing but this will work for now. 

Hopefully this will work better than the shorter one. Luv u Meg and Bumi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment