Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Little Ladder of Kindess!

First...Thank You Terry and Katie for the ladder...I just can't tell you how much I love it!
So, about a week ago I was talking with my daughter Megan and she said she wanted me to keep an eye out for a single frame ladder.  She said she wanted to put it in her bathroom and hang towels from it.  I said,"OMG that is an awesome idea!" Later on that week Joe and I went with Terry and Katie to this adorable antique/vintage store in Rockford WA. I believe it's called Herd's Mercantile. I bought a few things and saw this ladder, it was more than I wanted to spend, so it stayed.  Mean while, Katie and Terry, who are decorating their home in "French Country" purchased several items.  The next day they went back to pick up a table they had purchased and ended up buying a lot more awesome stuff...in the whole deal, Terry and Katie asked about the ladder...the lady ended up giving them the ladder because of all the other stuff they bought...but the really heart warming part....they gave me the ladder :D THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!
Now i'm thinking about embroidering some towels to give it the finishing touches....Don't worry Meg...i'm still looking for one for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment