Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Daughter and a Basket

Megan sends me a text this morning and included a link to a crochet basket from Ravelry; it's called Basket Crochet by Lauguina Siuke  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/basket-crochet .  I went to the site only to find it was written in Spanish.  I just love the internet, because it translated it to English for me. I really like the stitch she used! It is a very nice basket.
I asked Meggie if she was going to make one, she said, "Maybe." I'm now wondering if she's trying to drop her dense mother a hint. :0)  I asked her if she had seen the one I made, she said, "No." so here it is...
You will notice mine is not perfect, that's because it's stuffed full of yarn projects.
I copied mine from a gal on pinterest...sorry I can't remember who...I believe her's looks a lot better than mine, I would change a few things i did, but since I was 'winging' it without a pattern I suppose my first attempt wasn't too bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment